WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. THJ
- Financial & Risk Reporting: Effectively manage teams to ensure that valuation, capital and other risk reporting are produced accurately, within agreed deadlines and with appropriate supporting commentary.
- Business Planning / Forecasting: Produce information for forecasting and ongoing monitoring (outside of valuation periods) of the financial impacts of the business strategy.
- Business Partnering: Extract insights for business consideration and collaborate effectively with both business and specialized areas across all levels.
- IFRS 17 implementation: Manage the segment’s involvement in the IFRS 17 project and the transition of reporting into BAU.
- Reporting Capability: Ensure processes and models are efficient, robust and fit for purpose. Drive synergies and standardization across the product reporting teams and ensure the control environment is adequate and effective.
- Ad-hoc projects: Support the delivery of relevant projects objectives, as and when these arise.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Qualified Actuary
- At least 8 years’ experience
- Self-motivated and energetic individuals who enjoy the challenge of
- tackling complex issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to
- influence stakeholders outside his/her immediate area
- Organisation and Planning
- Ability to work on a wide range of deliverables at once, drive projects to
- Strong sense of ownership, requiring minimal guidance
- Ability to gather a wide range of information, filter and then use in making
- sound and balanced decisions
- Strong business acumen