WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. 059 28 11 AB
Reference Number: 059 28 11 AB
Job Description: Our client, a boutique consulting firm that has, for 20 years, pushed the world towards meaningful financial, social, and economic inclusion is currently looking for a Bilingual Senior Manager to join their operation. With 11 offices around the globe, about 190 staff of different nationalities and varied expertise, they are proud to be working in over 50 developing countries.
- Lead the planning, implementation of assignments involving project teams to deliver outstanding client work
- Develop and submit proposals to generate business – particularly for the francophone markets in collaboration with domains in Asia and Africa
- Developing strong working relationships with the client and providing thought leadership beyond expectations
- Quality control training courses delivered, research papers prepared, curriculum development and technical assistance provided to clients
- Conducting “Quality of Delivery”/Feedback assessments with team members after assignment execution in line with the quality control guidelines and supporting the Domain Leader in regular staff assessments
- Develops blogs, research reports and other thought leadership materials to showcase the company areas of expertise, specific topics/emerging practice areas.
- Manage increasing segments of information technology, human resources (recruiting, reviews, staff deployment/workload balancing, and career progression) with related internal communications and budgeting/finance duties and office oversight
- Mentor and coach a growing team of young consulting professionals
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Perfectly fluent in French & English
- Post-Graduate or Master Degree in Banking / Accounting / Finance or relevant field.
- At least 10 years of experience in Banking and Finance industry.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Salary