Reference No. RSB / TJF
Reference Number: RSB / TJF
An Internationally recognized, insurance provider is seeking a Business Development Manager to be based at their offices in Ghana. They will need to develop and deliver new partnerships with distributors that will include mobile network operators, mobile money and digital financial solutions providers and microfinance institutions.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of potential distribution partners; leveraging connections in the wider industry to unlock a wide range of opportunities for the Company
- Develop and present clear proposals and presentations for prospective partners
- Pitch the Company as a preferred partner to potential distribution partners; this will require the ability to be able to work and build relations with both middle management of our partners as well as to perform well in high pressure “set stage” presentations in the board room of larger organizations
- Under guidance from business solutions analysts, utilize and manage the Companies business case models to help secure a go-decision from potential partners which will include the ability to dynamically alter the proposition in order to secure approval to proceed
- Finding new models and opportunities. Development of new partnerships using tried and tested models and products in an innovative format.
- Contribute on how the Companies models and products can be adapted to new kinds of partners or how models could be altered to generate new opportunities, working in collaboration with the strategy team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant undergraduate qualification, in either Business or IT
- Minimum 7+ years’ work experience in Developing and Locking Business to Business deals
- Knowledge of the region’s financial industry will be essential
- Experience working across teams internally and externally – be able to work with middle management as well as C-Team and Boards
- Fluency in English is essential