WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. 027-0302LH
Our client is a leading supplier of equipment and services to the mining industry. They are current in need of a Business Line Manager – Parts to represent the parts and services commercial division in terms of sales, business development, distributor and people management.
- Development of the parts and services sale strategy.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of customer business and operations.
- Actively seek opportunities for aftermarket development.
- Undertaking commercial activities with regards to account management.
- Effectively manage customer relationships.
- Develop and manage sales teams.
- Compiling business performance reports.
- Forecasting and budgeting.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant Business Degree or Diploma coupled with Engineering experience.
- MBA / MBL advantageous.
- Strong experience in mobile mining equipment.
- 10 years minimum previous experience in a similar role, with at least 5 years being in a senior management position.
- Six Sigma and productivity improvement programs experience essential.
- Competent in account management, finance and business, quality management, stakeholder management, employee relations and risk management.
- Permanent contract.
- Must be willing to travel as required.