WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. RSB
Reference Number: RSB
A fast-growing multinational Micro finance Group in the FinTech industry is looking to expand their business. They are seeking a CEO to build a strong and professional team in Jordan to reach goals faster and establish strong partnerships with the group enabling them to implement FinTech know how and methodology in the local Jordanian market.
- Full P&L responsibility for the Jordanian operations.
- Responsibility to increase profits and focus on the growth of the business according to targets set for the next 12 -24 months delivering the required operating margins.
- Design and raise the efficiency of processes within the company.
- Coordinate the development of IT systems including the infrastructure and technology, IT wise (Asana, Slack, ERP, Excel, BI).
- Participate in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy within the business.
- Together with group management create and implement strong Marketing policies. Provide periodic market research and reporting to group management.
- Create strong cooperation with HQ and knowledge share acceptance.
- Coordinate and work with group functional leaders to execute against set objectives and standards for the country and have ultimate accountability for all the functions within country (i.e. Sales, Development, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance and HR/Team Management).
- Prepare the strategic business plan along with the budget for the next few years; according to the HQ forecast of growth.
- Ensure operations compliance with legal requirements and regulatory obligations.
- Take appropriate action in obtaining all necessary licensing for AML activities in the given market.
- Look for innovations to improve the performance of the business.
- Create transparent and workflow and service excellence driven companies’ culture.
- Represent the company and develop relationships with third parties and key partners for the business including the relevant country regulatory bodies.
- Recruit, develop and manage a fully effective team of people to further growth of the business in the country.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Experience in a CFO or CEO role within a large international organization (Preferably in the Financial Services space) for more than 5 year’s.
- FinTech Industry experience or experience in the financial / insurance sector required
- English fluency is required.
- Financial data analysis skills.
- Good leadership skills and people management skills.
- Must be data driven and understand business specifics such as scoring, BI, customer support and debt collection processes.