WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. LIPBLRSA1
- Ensure implementation of policies, objectives, and initiatives in the regions.
- Identify, develop and monitor strategic initiatives of the company brand in the local marketplace and benchmark with major competitors in the regions.
- Evaluate current and proposed systems and procedures and determining and implementing changes in the regions as necessary.
- Develop strategic relationships to help grow the company’s network and business.
- Lead team to establish, manage and report on performance indicators and success criteria for products and services.
- Responsible for building and leading an effective and cohesive team.
- Ensure the department has the appropriate business process and infrastructure in place to deliver on its mandate.
- Business Development
- Project Appraisal
- Portfolio Management
- Loan Management and Recovery
- A Master’s degree in civil engineering, architecture, quantity survey or building economics, Business Administration, Project Management or related field.
- 10 years’ experience in managing large scale real estate projects.
- 12 years’ senior management experience in leading credit operations, large scale real estate, and/or development finance.
- Should be skilled in project appraisal, investment analysis, risk analysis and hedging.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in credit management and management of none performing loans especially in a development finance or housing finance institution.
- Financial management skills especially in relation to equity investment and joint venture investments.
- Fluent in English or French with a good working knowledge of the other.
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle department budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships.
- Should have experience in change management and the ability to drive change in a team.