WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. RSB
Reference Number: RSB5/12/18
A 7 – month contract position has opened up with a Health Insurance company within Cape Town to provide the in-country offices/employer/groups/members/providers with a first-time resolution to queries in order to provide quality service within the required
Service Level Agreement, Business Unit rules and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the timeous and effective facilitation of inbound/outbound queries in order to provide resolution to meet
- the customers’ specific need within the Service Level Agreement
- To ensure a positive, effective and efficient customer experience with every interaction.
- Ensure compliance with Business Unit rules and processes in order meet Company quality standards.
- To ensure follow-up on all complaints and queries and provide written and/or verbal feedback to customers
- timeously and within SLA
- Provide accurate and up-to-date product information to customers in line with product rules, policies and
- Ensure accurate tracking and recording of all calls and e-mail correspondence on the relevant system to facilitate
- effective reporting and customer service.
- To work closely with the escalations officer in order to assist them, where needed, to resolve escalations and
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Must be available immediately for a 7 – month contract position
- Matric (Essential)
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Call Centre Certificate / Diploma (Advantageous)
- Computer Literacy and MS Office
- 2 – 3 years Health Insurance / Medical Aid Industry Experience
- 2 – 3 years Call Centre / Correspondence / Client Services Experience