WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. THJ
- Financial & Risk Reporting: Effectively manage the Corporate Segment annuities team to ensure that valuation, capital and other risk reporting are produced accurately, within agreed deadlines and with appropriate supporting commentary.
- Business Partnering: Extracting insights for business consideration and collaborating effectively with both business and specialised areas across all levels.
- IFRS 17 implementation: Manage the team’s involvement in the IFRS 17 project and the transition of reporting into BAU.
- Reporting Capability: Ensuring processes and models are efficient, robust and fit for purpose and ensuring the control environment is adequate and effective.
- Ad-hoc projects: Supporting the delivery of relevant projects objectives, as and when these arise.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Qualified actuary or actuarial student with 14 exam credits
- At least 6 years’ experience
- Self-motivated and energetic individuals who enjoy the challenge of
- tackling complex issues
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Although not required, previous Prophet and VBA experience will be an