WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. AH00034
A leading bank is in search of a suitably experienced and qualified Corporate Transformation Team Lead to assist in driving the effective implementation of the clients Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Initiative.
- To lead and assist in driving the effective implementation of the Bank’s Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Initiative
- Articulate RPA Strategy and Roadmap, and lead implementation, performance management and sustainability of the RPA implementations.
- Involved in Business Re-engineering and/or continuous improvement
- Act as subject matter expert for Robotics process automation for front and back office – preparing detailed requirement analysis, process capture and mapping, creating “to be” processes for RPA identified processes
- This role will have significant work interactions with the GE, Technology and Services and CEO, CIO and other internal Business Stakeholders
- Perform other services as may be described and assigned by the GH, Corporate Transformation from time to time as related to the overall strategic implementation program of the Bank
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant degree and suitable certifications
- Minimum of Five years relevant banking experience, with supervisory and or Team leadership experience
- Experience in Business Re-engineering and/or continuous improvement.
- Record of accomplishment in standardizing, simplifying, optimizing and automating complex business process. – BPR in Banking and Financial Services is essential
- Good understanding of BPR philosophies, methodology and tools including LEAN, Six Sigma and Robotic Process Automation.
- Ability to plan and facilitate complex enterprise-wide/cross department BPR initiatives.
- Strong core Project Management capabilities and ability to scope and drive project implementation through standard Project Lifecycles
- Detail oriented and ability to align and link BPR initiatives to the Bank’s strategic priorities and objectives.
- Experience in implementing and supporting not less than 5 RPA use cases
- Experience working with leading RPA Platforms – Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere
- Experience with Data ETL and Integration and Enterprise Architecture
- Support the engagement, onboarding and service delivery assurance of 3rd Party vendors includes OEM and other technical services providers