Date Created: 2017-08-30T14:45:56+0000
An international Industrial Solutions company has a vacancy for a Cost Controller to join their team on a fixed term 6 month contract in their Kempton Park Offices.
- Establish correct WBS and detail required for the project according to company standards
- Draw up summary and cost reports
- Load cost centres, man-hour budgets and activity ID’s in the relevant systems, and keep track of these on a daily basis
- Discuss and solve overruns with required disciplines
- Approve cost centre allocations, budgets and purchase requisitions
- Sign off invoices and ensure correct allocations on these invoices
- Estimate potential variations and variations to controls and liaise with clients
- Administer internal early warnings and estimate costs
- Administer change orders from client and record
- Prepare various monthly reports
- Liaise with financial department on financial status of contracts
- Development of cost engineering improvements/ systems within the company
- Record commitments, expenditure, change orders, variation orders, cost variances and budget shift
- Prepare and maintain S curves and Histograms indicating planned workload versus actual hours spent
- Prepare monthly cash flows
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- 5 years’ relevant working experience
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.