WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. RSB
Reference Number: RSB
A well-known development Finance institution specializing in Financing & Supporting businesses within the SMEs environment across Africa & the Middle East, are currently looking for a Credit Administration Manager. This individual will be based in the Iraq office, and will be responsible for planning, organising and executing the business’s Credit Administration activities including Legal Implementation, Disbursement, Collateral Management, Credit File Management and Legal Collections.
- Responsible for planning, organising and executing Credit Administration activities including Legal Implementation, Disbursement, Collateral Management, Credit File Management and Legal Collections.
- Must ensure that all Legal and Credit Administration risks are addressed as part of deal development.
- Will have to ensure that the CRM department meets the annual goals and objectives relating to credit risk administration.
- Prevent credit losses by way of thorough credit and legal assessments.
- Ensure investments submitted for approval can be effectively and efficiently implemented.
- Ensure all approved investments are administered in a safe and sound manner and in compliance with CRM policies and procedures.
- Ensure credit administration duties are conducted in a way as to ensure quality and minimise potential loss.
- Responsible for executing credit administration activities in line with the CRM policies and procedures and to ensure that these remain up to date with local requirements.
- Needs to ensure effective, independent credit administration whilst ensuring strong collaboration with the investment team.
- Maintain the integrity of investment decisions made by way of effective and quality implementation of such investments and maintenance of assets taken as collateral, as well as, credit files.
- Must ensure alignment of credit administration activities with business objectives at office level.
- Credit Assessment
- Legal Implementation
- Credit File Management
- Collateral Management
- Legal Collections
- Compliance Support
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant legal qualification (Paralegal, Legal secretary) beneficial.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant experience in the Financial services industry essential (e.g. Credit / Loan administration).
- Sound knowledge of Credit administration procedures and strong collaboration skills.
- Must be up to date on all regulatory laws and be aware of the economic and industrial trends.
- Exposure to the Small Growing Business environment would be beneficial.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Local nationals preferred.