WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. DVM
Reference Number: DVM
The Company offers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. The culture of the company is one of young entrepreneurs, dynamic with a hands-on approach.
The Head of Credit will be responsible for driving the commercial strategies to minimize credit risk and meet revenue targets from our customer base. The role will drive the identification, development and implementation of all commercial
opportunities driving sustainable growth. The successful candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a start-up environment, a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives to increase revenue per user and minimize credit risk, including redefining sales processes to ensure a repayment focus whilst not hindering growth
- Build and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Drive Company Credit performance through KPIs and supporting metrics, and develop reports for senior management and board
- The role spans driving repayment focus within the sales team, CVM (Customer Value Management), in-life customer channel management and Mobile Money, and requires the ability to create partnerships to drive a thriving mobile money ecosystem.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or a related field
- At least 8 – 10 years experience in credit in the mobile banking / microfinance industry
- At least 3-5 years at a senior management level in credit
- Ivorian nationals preferred
- Experience in a fast growing, dynamic work environment
- Sophisticated analytical skills, and a data-driven approach to analyzing complex problems.
- Experience with credit scoring, customer segmentation a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be innovative and comfortable to challenge the status quo
- Fluency in French and English