WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. LIPBLRGM
- Development of an integrated CRM system to cope with current customer base and future growth.
- To improve customer satisfaction by understanding our customers’ needs and resolving their problems in a proactive way.
- The position will work closely with the sales and marketing executive, and take over the majority of customer communication functions.
- A strong commercial focus with the implementation of contracts through skillful communication will be one of the key developmental areas of this position.
- Integrating the sales’ plan with operational elements to maintain a customer-focused attitude within the group will also become a support function of this position.
- Implementation of the Customer Contact Strategy for the group of businesses.
- Supporting of marketing efforts – sponsorships, newsletters, website upgrades etc.
- Manage the expectation of customers.
- The handling and coordinating of customer questionnaires and general due diligence.
- Conducting market research.
- Arranging and coordinating customer visits.
- The handling of new inquiries/leads.
- The sending out and receiving feedback on product samples.
- Supporting the sales function, especially in the absence of the sales executive.
- Handling of sensitive customer issues like late payments or customer complaints.
- Traveling overseas and visiting customers from time to time, when necessary.
- Supporting the logistics and shipping team in peak season to ensure on-time delivery.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B Com degree
- 5 years’ Commercial experience
- Good Understanding of Production, Inventory and Logistic Processes
- Customer relations experience
- Export experience
- Sales experience
- General experience in the Food & Beverage industry