Reference No. LIP0218
- Establish the overall objectives and initiatives of an engineering department, aligned with company objectives and strategies.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance plans and execute accordingly.
- Develop and implement engineering systems to record and report information.
- Develop ideas for new production equipment or production equipment enhancements and oversee the creation and improvement of production equipment researched by the engineering department.
- Oversee the research and development of new production methods and procedures.
- Provide engineering expertise to other departments, where needed.
- Generally responsible for all project work.
- Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards for department, aligned with company standards.
- Preparing budgets, reviewing quotes and contracts.
- Manage all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Engineering Qualification (Mechanical)
- 10 years Functional Experience
- 5 years Senior Leadership Skills
- Experience in designing and Implementing Production Enhancements and /or Facilities.
- Experience in Project Management for Large Scale Projects.
- Food processing background will be a bonus.
- Enhancing operational utility; Implementing systems and techniques for improving the plant operations along with energy conservation for cost savings.
- Computer literate: MS Office Suite, AutoCAD, etc.