WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. MIM
Out client in the Real Estate development industry seek a Finance Manager to be based in Ethiopia. Ideally, the candidate should be Ethiopian who can manage all financial reports, including monthly, quarterly and annual reports and financial statements. Someone who can provide adhoc analysis of various types of financial reports including actual Vs budget. Responsible for preparation of presentations to the board and executive management on various financial reports & analysis.
Education & Experience Required:
- Strong analytical skills and sound understanding of process and transactional flows
- A self-motivated team player with good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively and independently
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, proactive, meticulous, able to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Realistically, we need someone with a strong financial reporting experience preferably someone who has a hands-on understanding and experience in Real Estate development industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- Professional Certifications like CA, ACCA, CPA
- Minimum 8 – 10 Years’ of experience in Management Accounting, Financial planning and MIS reporting
- Strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Industry experience of real estate development OR BIG 4 background OR MNCs
- Experience in ERP system; Preferably Oracle Financials
Benefits and Contractual information:
Start Date: ASAP