WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. RSB
Reference Number: RSB
A Leading, renewable energy developer in Africa is seeking a Financial Analyst for their office in Algeria. This individual will be responsible for supporting the Economic and Financial analysis for the projects in the various countries.
- Support the economic and financial analysis and the implementation of tax policies and regulations for the projects of different countries
- Market intelligence and consolidation of all types of financial data
- Create and manage datasets of financial and economic metrics pertaining to the renewable energy sector
- Create and update an in-house financial model specific to each country
- Quantitative analysis and financial modelling with implementation of local tax policies
- Supporting Country Directors and their teams on numerous financial subjects (financial communication, analysis, tool)
- Liaison with the financial institutions and various stakeholders
- Prepare presentations for meetings and internal committees (project development committees, investment committees).
- Perform portfolio valuation, financial modelling, analysis of financial accounts, legal documentation and involvement in transaction negotiation
- Screening new investment opportunities and to express investment views and recommendations
- Contribute to the due diligence process, conducting market research, interacting with advisors and management teams, and preparing investment committee materials
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Advanced university degree or graduate from Business or Engineering schools, in relevant disciplines, such as economics, finance, business
- Min 5 years’ experience working on analysis of energy financing, project finance and financial modelling
- Experience working in/with African economies and in renewable energy would be an asset
- Experience working with financial and economic tools for evaluating investments, renewable energy markets and regulations is an advantage
- Experience with statistical programs and programming languages is an asset
- Fluent in English and French.