WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. LIPBLRSA2
- Develop and disseminate Policies. Procedures, Systems and Models for the new advisory services and project management business.
- Lead the development of new business products including: large scale PPP projects, rental housing, slum upgrades; and other market related housing projects.
- Engage with Governments and development partners to initiate, and structure low cost housing projects, mobilizing financing, and project management.
- Provide advisory services in the conception, design and implementation of large-scale affordable housing.
- Develop internal capacity in the implementation of the new advisory and project management business.
- Source and contract multidisciplinary teams of experts to deliver various technical services in affordable housing value chains.
- Provide effective and efficient consultancy services.
- Deliver deep technical expertise across the public and private real estate marketplace and deliver high quality client reports and presentations to "bring the best of" service for clients.
- Work with Regional Business Managers to initiate advisory and project management services in their respective regions.
- Master’s degree in business studies, finance, economics, project management or equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science degree or professional qualification real estate or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience, out of which five (5) must have been in a senior management role.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in financial structuring especially in real estate sector.
- A proven track record of providing real estate advisory, and/or corporate real estate advisory services to the Africa Region real estate market through a reputable professional services firm or structuring, financing, and overseeing large scale housing projects in emerging markets.
- High level skills in the provision of real estate professional services, cutting across both the public and private sector, including governments, real estate operating companies, financial institutions, corporations and other market participants.
- Business development and sales ability to originate real estate services through existing clients and relationships.