Internal Auditor (Banking / IT / Forensic Accounting / Financial Services) –Johannesburg, South Africa
WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. ZAN
Reference Number: ZAN
Our client, who has gained a strong international presence and has become a leader within the financial industry is seeking an Internal Auditor to join their team in Johannesburg, South Africa. The main purpose of the role will be to perform risk-based audits across Africa primarily within the Asset Management, Capital Markets and Micro Lending business units, as well as some retail merchandising business.
- Perform internal audit projects throughout Africa
- Preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Assist management with the development of the internal audit scope
- Manage and investigate any outstanding internal audit issues and report these issues accordingly
- Ensuring internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in the financial services industry (preferably asset management / capital markets or microfinance)
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Experience in IDEA data analysis is an absolute necessity
- Strong Excel skills
- Forensic and IT Audit Background will be highly advantageous.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with strict time frames
- South African citizen only