WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. RSB
Reference Number: RSB
A leading Commercial bank in Mauritius is looking to hire a Leasing Manager to be based at their head office in Port Louis. The main purpose of this position is to monitor & manage the departments leasing portfolio, as well as, expand existing clientele & develop new client base.
- Monitor and manage the Department’s leasing portfolio of clients.
- Manage and expand existing clientele and develop new clients’ base.
- Assist Relationship Managers in sourcing leasing opportunities to expand and grow the leasing portfolio.
- Assist and support Relationship Managers:
- In providing leasing solutions to existing and new corporate client.
- During clients’ visits to identify/assess leasing opportunities.
- Work with country dealers and to put up working arrangement for leasing facility.
- Work with Marketing Department so as to develop product offering and visibility.
- Prepare proposals and term sheets for corporate clients.
- Develop product portfolio and manage profitability/ return versus budget.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in the banking sector as a Leasing Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Central Bank’s guidelines and other relevant local legislations.
- Excellent knowledge of credit appraisal and investment banking.
- Good knowledge of trade finance and offshore banking.
- Strong marketing and sales skills.
- Ability to quickly pick up risk of Money Laundering.
- Strong understanding of various financial market.
- Proven business orientation, analytical skills and ability to react well under pressure to immediate business needs with strong focus on delivery.
- Must be proficient with Core Banking platforms, online banking platforms, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- Detail oriented with strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills in English & French.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.