Reference No. LIP0118
- Plan, coordinate & confirm the packing and delivering of the right product to the right customer at the right time.
- Responsible for all the high level functions of logistics, while supporting the Sales and Marketing Executive to become more customer focused.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Executive and take “ownership” of an order/contract as soon as the sale is made.
- Developing the company’s logistical systems to world class standards.
- Solving supply chain related problems.
- Logistics tender and freight forwarding contracts for the season ahead.
- Negotiate and review freight insurance policies.
- Manage the cost of logistics according to the budget.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tertiary Qualification; (B Com degree – International Trade & Marketing would be a bonus)
- 3 years supply chain or logistics experience.
- Export of fresh produce.
- Sales experience would be a bonus.