WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. LIPBLRSA3
- Carry out research and develop a repository of information on affordable housing policies and technologies by partnering with other like-minded organizations as well developing internal capacity.
- Develop policies on innovative affordable housing solutions.
- Develop and implement capacity building programs for member countries.
- Carry out impact assessments and disseminate lessons on interventions;
- Develop and Implement a Resource Mobilization strategy aimed at enhancing the company’s resource base to enable it further its affordable housing agenda.
- Monitoring and evaluation of ongoing portfolios for focus on impact.
- Responsible for building strategy for public relations and corporate communications, working collaboratively with various departments and members of the executive team.
- PR and Communication
- Resource Mobilization
- Partner Relations
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Law, Journalism, International Relations, Public Relations, Communications, and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Law, Journalism, International Relations, Public Relations, Communications, and English.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working in policy, research, monitoring and impact investment measurement in real estate finance.
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle department budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships.