WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. DVM
Reference Number: DVM
The Client is a public-private partnership with three overarching objectives:
1) Enhance Tanzania’s food security and accelerate agricultural transformation and green growth
2) Safeguard that this happens in a sustainable and responsible manner
3) Improve the livelihoods of smallholder farmers and their communities.
The partners include government, global business, the Tanzanian private sector, farmers, foundations and donor institutions.
- This role is at the core of the company’s service partner registration and administration to provide high quality and consistent service delivery to existing and aspiring service partners;
- Ensure critical information on partner portfolios is documented properly and available for both internal and external users;
- Ensure partner events, corridor missions and convening activities of the company are organised efficiently and with the best interest of partners in mind;
- Efficient engagement of senior management in partner activities; and
- Assist the Partner Manager to respond to specific partner needs and inquires as they may arise.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor Degree in any social science field, preferably agribusiness, communication, Business Administration, and Public Administration. Post graduate qualifications in any of the fields will be an added advantage.
- At least seven (7) years of work experience with either an International organisation or medium/large company in an administration and/or client relation role
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili languages is required (written and oral).
- At least three years specific work experience in partnership coordination is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including; Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook is a must.
- Knowledge of project management, administrative and clerical procedures, managing files and records, accuracy in terms of data management.
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills, flexible and a problem solver with a strong client service orientation.
- Ability to coherently write and present simple reports.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and organise, plan daily and weekly workloads, meet deadlines and be punctual.
- Ability to work independently
Dar es Salaam,