WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. VAN33
A project Management Office Coordinator plays a pivotal role in ensuring that the Project Management Office runs effectively. The successful candidate will be required to act as a support function in terms of administration for Project Management.
- Timely Trello updates – daily/real-time
- Timely capturing of time sheet and project allocation – daily/real-time
- Manage, track and document delivery schedules, site stock, asset register, zero sales orders, stock returned from completed projects and issues to new sites as required.
- Compile and issue site files for new projects.
- Effective use of Trello to manage, track and document vehicle, machinery and tools
- Prepare proposal documents
- Document and track project history from start to end date
- Manage knowledge data base
- Manage company’s google folder/server information
- Perform administrative functions as required
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12 or Equivalent
- Driver’s License and own transport
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – MS word and Excel
- Knowledge of MS Projects advantageous
- Ability to work individually within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively