WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. LIPGM
- Lead and manage all operations that affect quality and food safety.
- Participate in the establishment and execution of the overall objectives and initiatives of quality assurance, aligned with company objectives and strategies.
- Execute role in accordance with administrative policies, procedures, and standards for department, aligned with company standards, for the manufacture of high quality and safe food products.
- Review current standards and policies, plan, execute and implement continuous improvement initiative.
- Monitor the various aspects of food processing to ensure final product meets set specifications, including compliance with international and local food production regulations and legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external food production regulations and legislation.
- Leads the management and maintenance of HACCP and GFSI systems and audits.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, food technology, microbiology, or in a similar discipline.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in food science, food technology, microbiology, or in a similar discipline.
- 5 years Functional Experience – Knowledge and Experience of Quality Assurance in Food Production and Manufacturing Processes and Techniques.
- 5 years’ Leadership Skills.
- Knowledge and accreditation of Quality Systems and Standards, i.e. HACCP and BRC.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Standards and Compliance.
- Knowledge of Process Improvement Techniques.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Principles and Practices.
- Knowledge of Business, Basic Finance and Management Principles.