WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. LEERSM
A leading finance giant is in search of an experienced Sales Manager with regional sales management experience and a passion for sales, specifically within the finance space.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and improvement
- Ensure effective resource capacity and planning.
- Set and allocate sales targets for the team, taking accountability for the team.
- Ensure relevant processes and procedures are followed and implemented
- Plan and monitor development by scheduling and tracking team progress against performance.
- Identify additional training and development requirements.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Participate in the development and implement action plans
- Encourage an environment of generating innovative ideas and sharing knowledge.
- Manage budget costs within budgeting constraints.
- Review sales targets against performance.
- Reviewing non-performing areas and make recommendations for alternate improvements to the business.
- Meet financial targets through monitoring, tracking and reviewing performance of the team.
- Implement performance agreements and manage performance of staff by and ensuring a clear vision.
- Mentor and coach staff on identified performance gaps.
- Maintain a high performing team by identifying a talent pool through career conversations and recruitment using the talent grid principles and developing talent retention programmes.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5 years regional sales management experience
- Previous experience must be within the finance space (banking / asset management / investment)
- A relevant Bcom or Finance related degree
- Must have completed their CFP qualification
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of the finance and sales industry