WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. THJ
Our client, a leading financial services institution is seeking a Reporting Consultant to join their team.
Financial and monthly reporting
- Understanding the drivers of key financial metrics and providing business intelligence to our various market segments.
- Preparing financial, capital and risk metrics for published, regulatory and internal reporting
- Involvement in the implementation of IFRS 17.
- Presenting key findings and issues at a senior level.
- Supporting product development and product reviews.
- Critically reviewing current processes and models to ensure that they are robust, efficient and fit for purpose.
- Proactively designing and implementing actuarial modelling & infrastructure solutions
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Various roles requiring a range of experience from actuarial students with minimum 11 exam credits up to qualified actuaries.
- 4 years’ actuarial experience.
- The following would also be advantageous:
- Financial reporting experience and/or actuarial modelling experience.
- Self -motivated and energetic individuals who enjoy the challenge of tackling complex issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Strictly South African citizens only.