WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. LUL 6/8/18/2
Sales and marketing of the client’s commercial vehicles (trucks and busses).
- Planning to actively achieve monthly sales target set.
- Actively build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers.
- Liaison with after sales team for providing overall customized solutions.
- Generate feedback from Industry and update the product/completion MIS (management information system) on monthly basis.
- Work closely with the Business Head to finalize monthly schemes for increasing sales volumes.
- Generate direct sales from extra heavy truck clients/customers.
- Maintain relationship with key customers and measure share of business at key accounts.
- Directly responsible for increasing volumes and market share for assigned province/territory.
- Overall trails, demos and propose initiatives for incremental sales.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Established record of achieving targets.
- Experience and selling American / European trucks will be preferred.
- Ability to market and sell commercial vehicles.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English; Afrikaans and/or African Language will be an advantage.
- 3 – 5 years and more of sales and marketing experience in extra heavy commercial vehicles in SA.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position.
- Market Related.