WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. THJ
- Increase market share driven by the set targets for the financial year.
- Direct and supervise all sales staff and agents through the regional/branch managers.
- Conduct regular meetings with sales teams, in particular Branch Managers, Sales Executives, Sales Agents and the Call Centre staff, to ensure that teams are meeting expectations with regards to sales values, sales volumes, number of appointments and number of activations
- Liaise with the regional/branch managers with regard to organizing the sales teams daily and weekly plans, and ensure effective follow-up and monitoring of these.
- Track and monitor all sales teams’ performance ensuring that daily, weekly and monthly targets are met.
- Maintain, track and analyse all sales related statistics of sales teams, consultants and agents daily, weekly and monthly and supply Country and regional/branch management with updated analysis of the results and trends on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Plan, organize and conduct business presentations within the different employer/government departments to gain additional business for the company.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to management on progress in all sales and marketing activities, including measurement against sales targets.
- Review, comment and correct daily, weekly and monthly sales reports compiled by Branch Heads, and ensure that any gaps highlighted are addressed effectively.
- Compile the monthly sales and marketing report to be presented during the monthly EXCO, and support the CEO Swaziland in presenting this to Senior Management.
- Ensure appropriate levels of customer care and service excellence are maintained by all sales staff and sales agents.
- Build and consolidate the brand and image.
- Maintain fluency in product knowledge and procedures necessary for conducting client interviews, marketing initiatives and follow-ups.
- Regular reviewing of value proposition, benchmarking against competitor offerings and making recommendations on product revisions.
- Ensure efficient and effective reporting on all work done.
- Recommend strategies for improving operations of the sales department and image of the brand.
- Ensure sufficient and suitable training of all sales staff and agents
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A relevant tertiary qualification is preferable.
- Must have minimum FIVE years related work experience in a managerial capacity within a high performance sales environment.
- Previous experience within the financial services or insurance sector is essential.
- Previous experience within the Microfinance sector will be advantageous.
- Previous sales and/or new business development experience is essential.
- A strong analytical ability is a requirement of the role.
- A strong command of English, both written and verbal is a requirement of the role