WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. LIPEG2
- Support adequate Preparation of financial statements on tight due dates.
- Ensure that appropriate implementation of accounting Standards (IFRS).
- Manage the accounting functions, including the general ledger accounts, and their registration.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Track payments to internal and external parties.
- Support handling A/P, A/R and their registration.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that the information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Support Budget Preparation.
- Prepare and submit periodic Financial reports, including Budget reports (Actual Verses Budget).
- Calculate budget variances and report significant problems.
- Support the Finance Department in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearly closings.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Responsible for fixed assets register.
- Handle the requirements of external auditors.
- Supervise, direct, and manage accountants in the Finance team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, and/or Finance.
- Master’s Degree or CPA or Accounting equivalent.
- From 5 to 7 years of experience preferably in multinational or big local companies (Group companies with subsidiaries).
- Exposure, awareness, knowledge, and experience of financial statements preparations, IFS, and latest changes, financial reporting, general accounting knowledge, and accounting treatments and entries.
- Preferably Audit experience in one of the big 4 Audit Firms.
- Fluent in English and/or French.