WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. LIPBLRS
- Participate in the establishment and execution of the overall objectives and initiatives of operations, aligned with company objectives and strategies.
- Leading the day-to-day operations to ensure optimal production throughput and quality.
- Implement HSE systems on the production line, drive safety culture and deliver HSE KPIs.
- Execute role in accordance with administrative policies, procedures, and standards for department, aligned with company standards, for the manufacture of high-quality food products.
- Work with the quality department to monitor the various aspects of food processing to ensure final product meets set specifications, including compliance with international standards.
- Assist in the process for hiring, orientation and training of technical and non-technical food manufacturing personnel.
- Implement organizational and operational changes on an operative level.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external food production regulations and legislation.
- Lead continuous improvement and business development initiatives in the production and greater supply chain environment.
- Participate in preparing and managing budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Set production objectives and implement action plans for achieving set targets.
- Execute multiple high impact initiatives to achieve overall organization goals.
- Lead and direct a team, develop team and individuals, evaluate performance.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in food science, food technology, or manufacturing engineering, or in a similar discipline.
- 5 years Functional Experience – Knowledge and Experience in Production and Manufacturing Processes and Techniques.
- 5 years Leadership Skills (+/- 150 indirect staff).
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and Standards, i.e. HACCP and BRC.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Standards and Compliance.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Principles and Practices.