WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. LUL 111
- Key Responsibilities
- Produce weekly reporting to management covering stock holding, store demand, category performance and sales of new products.
- Analyzing store profiles and sales trends to update optimal stock holdings for the stores.
- Ensuring stock levels are correct across stores in order to avoid “out of stock” situations.
- Managing range assortments in the stores and updating the stock system accordingly.
- Management and implementation of the launch and distribution strategy for new products.
- Analysis of historical sales trends and stock holdings to identify slow moving stock and to provide a strategy for clearance stock and improvements to stock turn.
- Ascertain quantities and timing of purchases for replenished stock.
- Provide sales, margin, performance and distribution intelligence.
- Determining optimal stock ranging for new store rollouts and revamps and ensuring that orders are placed timeously with suppliers for the store to open on schedule.
- Preparing promotional sales reporting and analysis on the effectiveness of the campaign for distribution to management and relevant suppliers.