WebsiteCA Finance Africa Recruitment
Reference No. THJ
- To grow business by acquiring new property finance clients predominantly in the commercial property market/sector to add value to the companys private wealth client offering.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in the company’s culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to the company.
- Grow and maintain our client base in the commercial property sector through networking with external stakeholders
- Manage relationships with other business units like Legal and Client Services through communicating with them.
- Grow the lending book through business acquisition by using internal and external channels of communication such as internet and telephone.
- Contribute to business results by charging market related fees on each lending transaction.
- Achieve the company’s required risk-adjusted returns on equity through appropriate interest margins and fees raised.
- Manage workflow through preparation of transaction application; credit and legal processes.
- Explore solutions to market challenges by making proposals to internal stakeholders on how to enhance client wealth.
- Manage risk by following due process in the processing of client applications.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders' businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Bachelor of commerce Degree in Property Economics.
- 5 years experience in structured lending in a financial institution