Business Support Services Manager ( Mining / HRM / Business Services / Residential ) – Namibia,
Reference No. 293 03 RR
Reference Number: 293 03 RR
Our client, a mining group, is seeking a Business Support Services Manager, who will be responsible for leading and managing the HR, Transport, IT, and Security departments within the company. The incumbent will need to have a strong background in business support services management, with experience in HR, transport, IT, and security management, as well as knowledge of relevant policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will be required to provide strategic direction, leadership and management to these departments to ensure that they operate efficiently, effectively and in compliance with relevant legislation.
- Develop and implement strategies, policies, and procedures that are aligned with the company's overall strategy and objectives.
- Oversee the recruitment and retention of staff within the HR, Transport, IT, and Security departments.
- Provide guidance and support to line managers on business support services matters.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations, and policies relating to HR, Transport, IT, and Security.
- Manage and oversee the performance management process for staff within the HR, Transport, IT, and Security departments.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the budget for the HR, Transport, IT, and Security departments.
- Oversee the provision of transport services to employees, ensuring safety, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies and procedures in the HR, Transport, IT, and Security departments.
- Manage and maintain the company's IT infrastructure, systems, and applications, ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least 15 years of experience in business support services management, with experience in HR, transport, IT, and security management.
- A degree in Business Administration, HR, IT, or a related field.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Namibian labour legislation, transport legislation, and IT policies and procedures.
- Experience in the mining industry is an advantage.
- SADC Citizens are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent employment
- Management level opportunity
- Competitive annual package
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Olivia Trollope at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.