Reference No. 324-0408LH
Reference Number: 324-0408LH
Our client is in need of a Control and Instrumentation Engineer with a background in EPCM mining projects to join their team based out of Gauteng, overseeing various projects in Africa.
- Overseeing the Control and Instrumentation engineering activities for various projects to safely deliver on all company operational plans during the project execution phase.
- Reviewing technical documentation and defining engineering requirements.
- Controlling of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Carrying out technical evaluations.
- Ensuring minimal cost through instrument systems optimization.
- Functional analysis and preparing specifications for instruments, systems and installation.
- Implements instrument detail design on P&ID's.
- Compiling instrument data sheets, loop diagrams and material take-off.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Instrumentation Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years previous control and instrumentation engineering experience in EPCM mining projects.
- 5 years previous experience in operational mines.
- Greenfields and brownfields plant design and construction experience.
- Well-versed in a variety of SCADA and PLC’s.
- Previous experience on mining projects across Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training multi-cultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Based out of Gauteng with regular travel into Africa.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.