Reference No. KMCDT 3
A financial institution is seeking a Digital Products Specialist to offer innovative products and exceptional experiences through multi channels with focus on digitalisation. The candidate will play a critical role in the design and implementation of key initiatives and expansion of our customer reach through targeted marketing and digitalinitiatives. He/she is expected to work closely with the Marketing team in rolling out marketing campaigns and support the Sales team to Achieve Sales Targets, Engage with Partners & Strive for Customer Satisfaction.
- Increase new products adoption rate through initiatives/campaigns to targeted customer segments, and cross-selling to customers
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans and implement client engagement strategies
- Optimize on multi-channel marketing for expanded customer reach and increased customer engagement for different products
- Support the team with the design and execution of the marketing and comms strategy for differentproducts/initiatives
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to enhance product visibility in the marketplace, develop positioning and ensure differentiation from competitors
- Drive digital adoption via constant internal and external communications and campaigns
- Scale up the Bancassurance business through collaboration with partners, product range expansion and campaigns
- Support in driving Investment solutions to the mass affluent segment
- Contribute towards meeting the targets set for the year through ongoing initiatives and campaigns
- Assist in digitalizing the customer journeys of strategic products and ensure a successful rollout
- Identify and develop business development opportunities through the partnerships channel; work onspecial offers and joint campaigns with the partners to promote the bank’s products and drive sales leads
- Increase products per customer by implementing cross- selling initiatives to both existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant business units in the department as part of the overall partner engagement strategy.
- Track and evaluate campaign effectiveness and product performance and take necessary actions as required
- Continuous coaching to the sales team on new products/enhancements and digital adoption
- Perform other duties as required
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Min Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or any related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Product or Marketing field, preferably in the financial sector
- Excellent at product marketing
- Strong marketing and communication background
- Digitally savvy and up to date with the digital trends in the banking industry
- Well versed with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Ability to manage deadlines and work pressures
- Collaborative and a great team player
- Dynamic, Self-starter/high drive for results – result oriented/task focused working ability
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Kyle Magnussen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.