Reference No. NKCD-FM-01
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high-quality fabrics, where they manage their entire production services in house including circular knitting, dyeing, and finishing. They are looking for a Factory Manager to join their team in Mauritius, who will be responsible for managing and developing the procedures, operations, and regulations of the factory, directly reporting to the Group Production Manager. They will also be supervising and monitoring the performance of workers and ensuring that their targets are met, in addition to complying with health and safety regulations.
- Implement and manage the factory strategies as set by the group production manager.
- Ensure that the factory adhere to the processes and procedures put in place.
- Review macro and micro planning and ensure adherence of production to planning.
- Achieve set factory KPI’s including output, efficiency, quality, on time, in full, wastage %, claim amount and compliance.
- Ensure inventory levels are managed as per set guidelines, including in line WIP and leftover fabric.
- Ensure timeous delivery of products.
- Ensure facility adheres to health & safety standards and complies with laws and regulations.
- Ensure Machineries are well maintained, including a preventative maintenance plan to reduce idle time to a minimum.
- Drive HR initiatives at the factory, such as team satisfaction, performance and engagement and performing employee appraisals.
- Ensuring team is sufficiently trained.
- Adhere to budget and manage costs.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University Diploma/ Degree in Textile Manufacturing Engineering or Equivalent.
- At least 10 years in Textile/Fabric Industry, preferably in similar for at least 5 years.
Production Line Managers X4 (Knitting, Dyeing, Finishing, AOP)
Store & Logistic Manager
Fabric Development Consultant
Quality In Charge
Health & Safety Officer
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Nicole Koenig at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.