Reference No. MTSF04
Reference Number: MTSF04
An exciting international client of ours in the sports betting industry is seeking to hire a dynamic and strategically minded Head of Finance. As a key member of the Management team, the Head of Finance will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and assume a key role in supporting overall financial management of the company. The Head of Finance will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, and compliance.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of finance team by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new products / strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, audits, budgets, and consolidation and reporting to management.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with IFRS and applicable regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Bachelors in business administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance, with experience leading Finance
- 3+ years of relevant Executive managerial / people manager experience
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and/or in a matrixed organizational structure.
- Experience driving performance improvement initiatives, influencing outcomes, and getting buy-in from senior executives.
- Exceptional presentation / leadership skills, concise and fluent in communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Matt Taylor at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.